Friday 28 June 2013

End of the year ...

     Over the course of the school year I have been privileged enough to spend time in various classrooms over a number of school boards. I spent time with some of the most dedicated and outstanding educators in the field, learning more than I could ever imagine. Here’s to another year of learning, and come September I am on to my next adventure… Occasional Teaching! I was one of the lucky few that was successful in getting a spot on the OT list in York Region. Over the summer, I will eagerly be anticipating my new chapter and on my days off, I will still spend time with the same teachers who have taught me a lot of what I know. 

    That being said… in September not only will my blog continue to be full of exciting things I learn volunteering in classrooms, it will also be what I see, hear and experience as an Occasional Teacher. I look forward to sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment